Recap of last year’s Inspired Growth
2017 INSPIRED GROWTH PRESENTATIONS – 24 & 25 JULY – 9:00am-5:30pm
Yellow Brick Road – Andrew Morello
101 Marketing to Expert – Deniz Yusuf
Gone are the days when you list a property with a handful of photos, and say goodbye to the days when you pitch to win the listing while only offering professional photography as a tool. In this session Deniz Yusuf of BDM Coach will not only show you how to win more listings with your marketing, but will teach and train you on the exact steps to win more business before you even walk in the door of the appraisal. Perception marketing is one thing, but with being able to show clients how your the market leader through your pre-listing tools, is certainly setting your clients up for the “where do I sign” when you’re attending the presentation.
- Deniz is going to guide all attendees on How to win business faster right from the initial phone or email enquiry.
- Learn how to create video CMA’s that will impress your clients on a new level
- Take home tools to have a pre-listing email, that blows your rivals away
- Be shown how to do video marketing and look like a professional.
- All the plus ones will be revealed so you can be seen as your local area expert.
Understanding Growth & Creating Multiple Opportunities – Jason Wright
In the last 12 months, Jason has had 132% growth in the number of management’s, whilst increasing fees by over 300%. During this time, he has better released the power of relationships. In this session he will offer specific scripts & dialogues that he has used with a number of successful referral sources.
- Learn How to create more than one opportunity from each client
- Successful scripts and dialogues for all of your referral clients
- Learn how relationships build clients for life
How to Earn Higher and Better Fees – Darren Hunter
Getting the business is one thing, but getting better and higher fees than everyone else is another. You can earn a whole lot more in agency fees despite cheaper competitors and what you believe the market says you can earn. In this session Darren will outline the steps you need to implement to become the ‘go-to’ agency of choice, generate warm leads and set the pace earning the best fees in the marketplace.
- How you can become the perceived expert and have your prospective clients come to you, bi-passing your competitors.
- How your mindset more than the market determines what you can earn in fees.
- Learn the effective keys you need to have in place to be able to charge a lot more than everyone else
Specialist Guest Speaker
Proof is in the Pudding – Olivia Knott
In this session Olivia will share with all attendees how she took Knott Just Rentals growth by storm in her local area. From being ranked 15th in market share, to 2nd in less than 12 months certainly takes some dedication and determination, and you’ll understand this when you hear Olivia present in person.
Being passionate is important, but also learning Olivia’s Why, her How and her motivation will also move you. Olivia isn’t scared to share her mistakes, but you’ll learn fast that she learns from them quickly, so her motivation train continued to drive forward.
- How to become the market leader in your area through social media
- How to create an Investor evening with a celebrity draw card
- How to change your mindset of being the newest, but the best agency in town.
Zero Managements to Market & Growth Expert – Lauren Robinson
In this session Lauren will share with you how Rental Results started with zero managements, to over 400 hundred listed properties under management from the back of a shared office. Growing a rent roll with an established team can be a challenge on it’s own. Lauren is going to share how she grew her business from strength to strength.
Growing a property management business is all about picking up the phone and making contact with clients, networking, and being a marketing agent for your clients, as well as you own office.
- Learn how to network and win more business instead of waiting for the business to come to you.
- How to market your properties to win more business and look like the market leader.
- How to become an online expert through video marketing.
Specialist Guest Speaker
Communication…Who is Selling Who and Why You are Probably Talking Yourself Out of Business? – Steve Rozenberg (USA)
- Learn DISC profiles and understand what type of profile is the average investor and how to communicate so they don’t just hear you, but understand you!
- Learn the value and power of well-crafted scripts and tonality when speaking to a potential client.
- This will be interactive and people will be able to learn how to role-play with sample scripts and dialogue to make sure they know how to not only control the conversation but to make sure that the service you offer matches the solution they need
- Why being the educator always beats the seller (Utilizing video blogs, automated drip campaigns, newsletters, social media)
Introducing Australia’s #1 Facebook Marketing Specialist – Kerry Fitzgibbon
Here are some of the things that Kerry’s going to cover:
- How to rapidly generate hundreds of hot leads a day using Facebook marketing. Gone are the days when you need to spend hours every day on Facebook. Kerry will show you how, in just 20 minutes a day, you can double your leads, increase sales by up to 15-fold, and at the same time reduce your social media marketing spend by up to 90%.
- Did you know Facebook is the largest website in the world – It’s critical for every business to use Facebook marketing. Unfortunately most businesses are still doing Facebook Marketing the old way – and it’s costing them dearly.
- And if you’re keen to put your learnings into place straight away, Kerry will give you the nuts-and-bolts of “how to implement Facebook the right way” in your business. Follow Kerry’s step-by-step, easy-to-follow formula for rapid marketing results.
Get Real Conscious Impact – Nikole Horan and Kris Polkinghorne
- Understanding the value of conscious impact and how it can amplify your business
- Being true to yourself and embracing your individual qualities to dominate in your market
- Talk about the elephant in the room
Winning the Digital Revolution – Grant Turner
Grant Turner is the residential sales manager in Queensland for realestate.com.au. Grant started his career as a passionate sales agent in Brisbane specialising in prestige properties. Now, 12 years on (5 years with REA) Grant’s career in the property industry has seen him become a master relationship builder, a trusted team leader, and known for his rivalled energy and passion for helping people grow their business. He will be sharing some very practical tips on what it takes to win the ‘digital revolution’.
- Learn How to Network & win more business
- Tips on what it takes to win the digital revolution
- How to not just network, but build important relationships to win more business
Is it All About Numbers of Growth? – Sophie Lyon
Every Business owner spends time on a plan for their business, but what is often overlooked is a plan for growth. Looking at what affect growth will have on your systems, team, technology, suppliers, equipment and environment is important so you are not surprised or trying to make up ground.
Anytime growth comes into your business, it should be a time of excitement, not stress and from a background of multiple acquisitions of different sizes, plus organic growth, Sophie’s presentation will give you some tips on welcoming growth and keeping it positive.
In this session you will learn
- What technology helps your company grow and continue to grow
- Not being reactive for business, but learn how to Plan for growth
- Being excited about growth and not stressed
Growing with Efficiency and Success – Michael Sanz
Michael understands growth, from growing multiple business’ to success, then giving it all away, to succeed in powerful growth in real estate. In this session Michael will share how he learnt to be an entrepreneur from his school days, to starting a position as a leasing agent, to moving into managing 350+ managements. Neesh property has organically grown to over 400 managements through creative marketing ideas, and pushing the brink of how to efficiently have less people attend a property viewing, with more people applying.
- Winning business with marketing that works
- How to have effective use of technology./li>
- Having creative marketing ideas that wins more business/li>
Specialist Guest Speaker
How to Grow Your Business to Infinity and Beyond with BDM’s – Steve Rozenberg (USA)
- Understand that you have to divide to multiply your business
- Understand what exactly is a KPI and why are they so vital, what things do you need to look at and focus on to make sure your BDM’s are performing
- Where are your marketing dollars going and learn what is working and what is slowly putting you out of business if your not careful/
- How to start with 1 BDM and expand to 7 BDMs in 7 offices and build from there….
- Understand what type of manual and checklists you will need to be able to have this type of growth.
- Daily meetings – pop quizzes for your team
- Constant training
Specialist Guest Speaker
Your Reputation Precedes You – Jodie Stainton
Your reputation precedes you and it speaks in volumes larger than your flyers, your website and every bit of marketing you do. It is as true as it ever was, that word of mouth can make or break a business. Long after a client experiences your business, they’re left with just the memory…What is the memory that you’re leaving your clients with? Are they shouting from the rooftops about the amazing experience they had?
Jodie had that type of experience, during one of the worst times of her life. Relating her experience back to property management, you’ll leave this session understanding how the smallest changes in your processes can reap you massive rewards and see your clients referring you over and over again.
The ‘Make More’ Mindset – Darren Hunter
Your mindset always sets your limits and determines what your end result will be. In this session Darren goes deep into the way we think, how we see our self-worth and show you how you can use your mind to your advantage, expand and adjust your mindset to earn and achieve you a whole lot more than you are right now.
- Understand the power of your mindset, how it works and why it always controls all your end results and earning capacity.
- How you can increase your ability to earn more in 3-4 weeks by applying a simple daily technique.
- Learn the secrets of how Darren went from Property Manager to international PM authority and expert and earning x 10 more than before, using these same effective techniques.
Dorothy Hamilton Master of Ceremony
Deniz of BDM Coach is delighted to have Dot back to MC the Inspired Growth conference once again. Dot will be running the entire two days with Deniz, but also keeping him under wraps too. “We had the honour of Dot doing her very first conference with us last year as the MC, the entire two days was packed, just as this year will be. Last year the feedback was amazing, and she had a standing ovation at the end….How could I not ask Dot back?”
DENIZ’S INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS SUNDAY 23rd JULY
Get Real Conscious Impact Members day
Nikole Horan and Kris Polkinghorne
In support of our good friends at Orange Sky Australia we’re bringing a fun design project incorporating a competition around conscious impact
Get Real Conscious Impact is facilitating inspired growth members day to provide education and conversation about the issues that impact Australians every day.
A design competition will be run prior to the event for all attendees (details for this you’ll receive on purchase of tickets) and the winner will have their design printed on the day at Orange Sky’s Headquarters by you in conjunction with Neville Orange Sky’s resident screen printing guru. The shirts we create and wear on the day will not only supply work to our friends on the street they also aide in funding the supply of laundry and shower facilities for the homeless across Australia.
Transportation will be provided from Pullman hotel.
The continued sale of our Get Real Conscious Impact t-shirts will fund Get Real Exercise Education programs for mental health being run nationally in hospitals
- 4,000,000 Australians are living with mental illness at this very moment.
- 8 of those people take their lives daily.
Get Reals Exercise, Health and Education program aims to provide a voice, awareness and education to all Australians that exercise is a vital part of treatment.
Just moving 1 to 3 times a week can decrease physiological distress by 34%, 4 or more times a week by 47%.
Get Real Conscious Impact can’t wait to have you on board thinking creatively to aide the homeless on the day and for the ongoing support of the education for improved mental health.
ABOUT OUR EVENT SPEAKERS
Deniz is Director & Founder of BDMCoach and trains real estate agents throughout Australia and has commenced training in the United States, helping not only BDM’s gain an advantage over their rivals, but also develop strategies for building company profiles, through I.G.T.P. (Inspired Growth Training Program) After personally listing over 900 managements & winning National awards during the process, Deniz now Consults, Trains & Mentors agents to do the same. BDMCoach has gained some amazing momentum in the process, from having grown the company itself with 5 members on board, to now taking the training to the next level again through conference style training, with Inspired Growth 2016, all after the Members only Inaugural event last year. Full Profile
At the age of 23 Andrew won the very first TV show, The Apprentice. From this point on, he’s grown an empire of investment properties, become an author, and now is the Head of Business Development at Mark Bouris’ publicly listed Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management. Full Profile
Darren Hunter from darrehunter.com is an International speaker, trainer and consultant. Having worked in real estate since 1989 and since 2005 Darren has traveled extensively over Australia, New Zealand and the USA training in seminars, consulting to real estate businesses and speaking at conferences.
He has become an international property management authority and fee maximisation expert, teaching how to overcome discounting, compete on service and sign-up profitable quality business and how to make much more from your rent roll. Full Profile
For the last 7 years Kerry’s been working with businesses all over the world, helping them implement the very latest Facebook marketing strategies. As a former radio host and TV journalist, Kerry’s been involved in marketing and communication for over 17 years. Lucky for us, Kerry applies her inexhaustible energy to learning about, applying and coaching others in Facebook Marketing. Full Profile
Steve Rozenberg (USA)
Because of his extensive knowledge and background being an international airline pilot flying Boeing aircraft such as the 737,757,767 and the famous Dreamliner 787 he has been able to take that knowledge of systems, structure and checklists to help create a company that while being an airline pilot went from 0 – 700 properties in just over 4 years without buying a single rent roll. Empire now has gown to 7 office locations across Houston and is currently expanding his business model across Texas. Full Profile
Moving to Apmasphere in 2013, she initiated another growth group which was implemented throughout Ray White, seeing the development of over 70 team members. The focus for the group was on pipeline management, KPI’s and understanding the market place and growth potential. Most recently, she has been credited by Ben White as assisting him in his thinking for ‘Numbers Game’, Apmapshere’s latest book dedicated to growth. Full Profile
As an accomplished property manager with more than 27 years’ experience, Sophie Lyon brings exceptional knowledge and insight to her role as Partner and General Manager, Property Management at Jellis Craig Boroondara.
Across what can only be described as a standout career, Sophie’s attention to detail and consistent delivery of superior client service has seen her rise to positions of significant leadership in all aspects of property management. Having played a pivotal role in building up several successful property management businesses, Sophie brings strategic expertise to the executive table. Full Profile
His high level of customer service acquired over the years, as well as his own experience as a real estate investor, means he has an innate understanding of what clients need and expect. He is well versed in both residential and commercial markets. Whilst growth is his specialty, Jason has learned the power of relationships to ensure that owners buy/sell and lease with him. Jason continues to grow rapidly but has learned the importance of quality over quantity. Full Profile
Lauren holds a reputation for consistently achieving excellent results within the dynamic areas of residential rental properties and portfolio management. It is her professional approach and strong focus on customer service that sets her apart. She is especially focused on building strong relationships with owners and tenant’s alike, building trust through clear and detailed communication, prompt follow-ups and a highly organized approach to client management. Full Profile
Grant started his career as a passionate real estate sales agent in Brisbane specialising in prestige properties. This experience in the property industry has seen him become a master relationship builder, a trusted team leader, and known internally and externally as the expert with unrivalled energy and passion for digital property experience. Full Profile
With well-rounded knowledge of the market and years of building a strong client base, Michael’s business approach sees his clients return and refer, knowing they receive unbeatable service and someone that works towards the best outcome to help them achieve their dream property. Michael’s clients continue to grow and develop their portfolio with his multi skilled services giving more power to their decision making. Michael’s personality, integrity and approachability can be seen in the testimonials from his clients. Full Profile
Doubling her market share each year, Olivia’s story is inspiring, her enthusiasm is contagious, and her drive is evident with the Team culture she’s created & the amazing achievements her company has. Listening to Olivia’s trials and tribulations will inspire you all. Olivia also took out the “Inspired Growth Inspirational award” in 2016. In this session you’ll certainly take home some inspiration and new ideas of how you too can take on the world of real estate. Full Profile
My identifiable strength is in relationships – relationships with clients, colleagues, and external business partners. I’ve coached and mentored people in their careers whom have progressed and succeeded in their chosen field. I have done this as the leader of teams, identifying individual styles and personalities and guiding their paths accordingly. Get Real Retreats is the missing piece of the puzzle for me.
I have achieved records in regional branch sales and national sales within Rent roll and Agency transactions along with B2B and Residential sales within QLD and VIC. I did this by identifying and utilising innovative ideas to achieve new market outcomes previously not identified by others. I employed progressive marketing strategies such as using charities and being involved in start-up ideas for property firms causing positive disruption to the industry. As much as I enjoyed bringing success to the companies I was committed to, there was a discrepancy between what I was doing and my values and work mission. Full Profile
Dorothy Hamilton – Master of Ceremony
Dorothy Hamilton is the First National Palm Beach director, and is a nationally recognised trainer; she speaks at Industry Conferences in Australia, USA and New Zealand by invitation and mentors several offices around the country in developing procedures and managing change within the office. Full Profile
2 Day Conference – 24 and 25 JULY – 9:00am-5:30pm
What you’ll receive when attending Inspired Growth 2017
Inspired Growth isn’t just about sitting in on two days full of 20 sessions. It’s one of the most Inspiring real estate conferences you could ever attend, and the only two day conference in Australasia that’s dedicated to rent roll growth, with a specialist members day “Deniz’s Inner Circle”
Purchase a ticket today and also receive $597 worth of rent roll growth products absolutely free, that’s over 9 hours of rent roll growth content.
Morning / afternoon tea & lunch for the two days + dinner on the Monday night are all included with the ticket price.
Purchase a ticket to the Inspired Growth 2017 Conference and you’ll receive $597 worth of products absolutely FREE!
“How to influence Prospects before, during and after the presentation” This Video Download is of Deniz Yusuf presenting in the United States at the PM Grow Summit that was held in Palm Beach Florida. In this session you will be wowed with what it takes to stand out over your competitors during the listing process. Learn how to influence the client, gain rapport and get their business. Discover the art of selling your fees in a competitive market. (Valued at $199)
“Building a Business Development Team” This Video download Deniz Yusuf of BDM Coach goes through some of the top strategies to grow your rent roll. This session is a live video recording of Deniz presenting at the PM Grow Summit to some of the top agents in the United States. (Valued at $199)
“Inspired Growth 2015 Training Day” This download has over 7 hours of live and unedited recordings of the full day’s Inspired Growth Training day from 2015. You can learn from the six sessions of experts in their fields, training on various topics such as, “The latest technology in marketing and winning business” “Using technology to win the business” “Overcoming objections” and “From the desk to Principal in charge” (Valued at $199)
- No refunds if cancelling within 7 clear days before the scheduled event.
- If cancelling before 7 clear days before the scheduled event, a refund will be paid less a $165 administration fee per booking.
- Cancellations must be received by email or in writing.
- ‘No shows’ on the day – no refund will be given.
- Your company/contact details may be supplied to the event sponsors & Speakers.
- In the event that the session is cancelled by the organisers, BDM Coach will refund ticket prices but will not be held liable for other expenses incurred by the registrant – including but not limited to travel costs, accommodation or staff expenses.
- All attendees give permission for the conference & workers for the use of photography, video, audio and social media of them during the entire event.
Pullman Brisbane King George Square Hotel
Corner Ann and Roma Streets
4000 BRISBANE AUSTRALIA
Any delegates attending the Inspired Growth 2017 conference will receive 10% off the best available rate at the time of booking, and based on availability at the time of booking. If you would like to take up this offer, you must contact the Pullman in-house reservations team directly, to be able to receive the discount. You will need to mention that you’re attending the BDM Coach event.
Kindly note that we strongly advise that reservations are made rather sooner than too late, to avoid any disappointment of missing out due to demand at the time.
For reservations contact:
T. +61 (7) 3222 1125 – F. +61 (7) 3222 1110